|In this survey you will enter a political candidate's name and then answer whether or not you think each of twenty questions applies to the candidate. If you're not sure, answer "don't know." Your responses are anonymous. At the end of the survey, you will be given the opportunity to share your opinion on Facebook or Twitter about how candidate scores if you wish to do so.|
The survey should take about ten minutes to complete. Your participation is completely voluntary. If you feel uncomfortable answering any questions, you can withdraw at any point.
Your survey responses will be anonymous, and data will be reported by us only in the aggregate.
By clicking the button marked "I Agree and Wish to Continue" below and/or by taking any part of this survey, you indicate that you understand and consent to all of the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that you are at least 18 years old.
2. You agree that this survey is for informational and educational purposes only, is not a validated instrument, and cannot be used to diagnose the presence or absence of any mental health condition.
3. You agree that your responses and the score at the end indicate only your own opinion about how the candidate you evaluated scores on this survey.
4. You agree that you, not the authors of this survey, are responsible for all of your opinions, the score you assign the candidate using this survey, and for any decision you make to share your opinion on any topic with others.
5. You agree to immunize and hold harmless QuestionPro and the authors of this survey in any legal action brought against you as a result of your choice(s) to take the survey, to share the score that is calculated at the end of the survey, and/or to share any of your opinions on any topic.
6. You agree to take the survey only one time per political candidate and to honestly express your personal opinion as you do so. You agree not to use automated means such as "bots" to fill out the survey.
If you do NOT agree to any of these terms and conditions, please close your browser window now. Otherwise, click the checkbox marked I Agree below to indicate your agreement.